Are you ready for the next step? Whether your goal is weight loss, increased muscle mass, sports conditioning or improved flexibility, the unique design of our personal trainers’ programs will guide you to maximum success. We offer personal training at all locations and around your schedule.
Whether you are a competitive athlete or you just want to lose a few pounds, our personal trainers can help you achieve your goals. Our certified trainers’ expert advice and personalized attention can keep you motivated, and help you overcome hurdles and plateaus.
The YMCA’s nationally certified personal trainers are here to:
- Help you to establish realistic and attainable goals
- Develop an exercise program for you to help you achieve your goals in a fashion that meets your needs and preferences
- Provide positive encouragement, inspiration, and motivation
- Assure proper exercise technique, promote progress to your goals and help reduce the risk of common-exercise-related injuries
Questions or ready to signup?
SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
Work out with a friend or meet new people and accountability partners! Small group training is the best of personal training and group exercise, with fewer people and a certified personal trainer leading a specialized program. The group works toward similar goals focusing on strength, endurance and agility.
Benefits of Small Group Training
- New friends
- Accountability partners
- Workout with people with similar goals
- Can be competitive environment
- Led by certified personal trainer
- Cost-effective for semi-personal training
Specialized small group training classes focus on a range of wellness goals and concentrations: specific fitness goals (cardio, strength, etc.), an apparatus, and athletic training. Small group training is available at all YMCA of Alaska locations.