Sponsored by Beacon Occupational Health and Rebound Sports & Orthopedic Therapy
A program that gives participants fundamental skills in passing, dribbling, and shooting. The size of the field are adjusted to each age group and to help create a fast-paced, exciting sport with lots of running, scoring and fun for both players and parents. The family friendly practice/game schedule has ½ hour of practice prior
to each 40 minute game.
When Registering on line- you are not registered unless you have made a payment. If you wouold like to be considered for financial asistance you cannot register online. Please email youthsports@ymcaalaska.
- Age Divisions:
- Registration Begins: March 1, 2013
- Two Play Options: Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday
- Location: YMCA Sports Park
- First Practice Week: Last week of school
- Contact: Jim Young at email@example.com
- 2013 FAQ YMCA Youth Summer Soccer