Sponsored by Beacon Occupational Health and Rebound Sports & Orthopedic Therapy
A program that gives participants fundamental skills in passing, dribbling, and shooting. The size of the field are adjusted to each age group and to help create a fast-paced, exciting sport with lots of running, scoring and fun for both players and parents. The family friendly practice/game schedule has ½ hour of practice prior
to each 40 minute game.
Registration begins March 1st. Season runs May – June. Online registration
When Registering on line- you are not registered unless you have made a payment. If you would like to be considered for financial assistance you cannot register online. Please email youthsports@ymcaalaska.
Coach’s trying to register please click on link at top of page to be redirected to on line registration.
- Age Divisions: Please click link at top of page to be redirected to registration.
- 3 – 4 Years Old (Co-Ed):
- 5 – 6 Years Old (Co-Ed):
- 7 – 8 Years Old (Co-Ed):
- 9 – 11 Years Old (Co-Ed):
- 12 – 14 Years Old (Co-Ed):
- Registration Begins: March 1, 2015
- Two Play Options: Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday
- Location: YMCA Sports Park
- First Practice Week: Last week of school
- Contact: Jim Young at email@example.com